Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Praise Him I Will

MY GOD IS A GOOD GOD, YES HE IS! Yelz o! I'm feeling so high on God this morning. Let's just say I got thrilled by this morning's devotional memory verse, I quote "For He is my God, and I will praise Him" Ex.15:2 (NKJV)Alleluia! The story-line talks about God being MOST POWERFUL! And I truly agree. It assures me that, there is nothing on earth that should overwhelm my Spirit as a child of God. And I can't stop singing of His goodness. Aribiti Arabata! The Great I Am! The Almighty God! The Only Wise God! The Creator, not Created! The Beginning and the End! The All Sufficient One! The Ancient of Days! The One who sits in Heaven and made the whole earth His Footstool! Kabioosi! Kabiyesi! I love you Most High God! Thank You for making Me Yours!

No comments: