Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'M THE ONE WHO IS PONDERING....

Hey! How does one stumble on one's property? That's what just happened to me, stumbling on my blog. I can't help but shake my head for me. So, it's been how many minutes I have been away? Oh yeah, not up to 60 minutes huh? I knew it, I am always right on time. Permit me to say, Happy New Year! Or would you rather I said 'Years'? It's indeed a new year, and one that I'm must expectant in... yeah I know, like every other year. Seriously though, this year is gonna be just fab! Trust me okay? Cos this is the year the Lord hath made, and I so choose to rejoice and remain glad in it. Alleluia! In my 30+ years in life, I have seen so much, and heard so much, that I stop to wonder sometimes, if I saw or read right. Top on my list right now is the picture of an infant dug up! As in buried and dug up. Now guess what... the baby is still very much alive! Praise God! In as much as I am excited about the baby's second chance to live, I still can't shake off the reality of what had happened... someone... as in a living being with blood streaming round his/her veins, dug a pit, and threw in a baby, and left him for dead! Lord have mercy! I can't believe there is a rationale for such an action. Now I am pondering... who could have done this? The mother? A ritualist? A jealous neighbour? A wicked step-mother? Who on earth could be that callous? Why on earth would anyone want to do that? Wait a second, could there not have been a better way round whatever the situation that prompted this act? Could there be any tenable excuses for such an act? Why is the heart of man so desperately wicked? Is there no cure for wickedness? I need answers, where do I get them?

No comments: