Thursday, October 20, 2011

WHEN NOT IN A MOOD

(I cannot say how and when I got so fascinated with the word SO, hardly can a minute go by without me saying or typing it… should be a phase I guess)… so, I woke up this morning, thanks to God for the gift of life :D and was in great spirits before I received a mail that shattered my morning! No, no one died; nor did anyone lose a job; Nah. Ok, I won’t talk about it now maybe some other time when I believe I should be thinking clearly. What’s important to me now is keeping a date with this project until I fully birth it to life; yup, giving it flesh and essence. Something everyone would look forward to and share in. How that’s gonna be possible is still not known to me considering I don’t particularly enjoy writing! So, what’s my business here shey? Like Lulu said to me yesterday “you are just a porous blogger” haaahhhaaaa… maybe or not! Catching my fun right now jo. This is so random and I’m not gonna deceive no one, mbanu. As I go on though I hope to have it all defined soonest… trust me, this one talent shant be buried (you remember the parable of the talents bah? “To one was given five, to another two and to another one …”). Hmmmmm….. I need to take time off now and be back later in the day **hopefully** SO till then keep hoping with me :*

2 comments:

beewhy said...

Hmmmmm... So! *oops... did i say do? lol... Nice try.

gbeyinsc said...

Well done ma, mood swinger